MACHINA Summit.AI: Unique business AI event launches in Munich
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has come of age and is a vital part of future developments in the Digital Transformation arena. While many enterprises are still wary of the disruptive potential of AI technologies, others expect it to improve decision making, customer service, operating efficiency, and even increase sales revenue.
Wednesday 29 March 2017
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has come of age and is a vital part of future developments in the Digital Transformation arena. While many enterprises are still wary of the disruptive potential of AI technologies, others expect it to improve decision making, customer service, operating efficiency, and even increase sales revenue. Yet many companies – potential users as well as vendors – lack a coherent overview of the technologies and products available as well as their costs and benefits. To address these challenges, Imago Techmedia, organiser of Europe’s leading enterprise IT events IP EXPO and Cyber Security Europe, is organising a prestigious new event, the MACHINA Summit.AI , taking place in Munich on November 8th and 9th 2017. The summit brings together renowned speakers, leading businesses and revolutionary technologies, and features an exhibition area as well as intriguing presentations on AI technology.
Benefits for visitors
The pace of Digital Transformation is placing unprecedented pressure on CIOs, CTOs, data scientists, developers, and business leaders to ensure their companies evolve by adopting the technologies that will make them more efficient and competitive. Indeed, experts agree that most Digital Innovation initiatives will be supported by AI capabilities in the next few years, and that AI will be an important driver of business success. Taking place at Munich’s MOC Event Centre, MACHINA Summit.AI will help visitors gain insight into key trends in AI technologies. The technology exhibition area features a range of innovative vendors, from start-ups to global brands – and these are the companies at the forefront of AI evolution. Complementing the show area is an extensive range of lectures and presentations by some of the world’s most recognised experts. In this way, the event presents an unrivalled opportunity for business visitors to gain a detailed and accurate overview of how new technologies can accelerate their Digital Transformation initiatives and benefit their business in the short term.
Ideal for new technology providers
The MACHINA Summit.AI event offers companies the opportunity to connect with highly-qualified visitors – from C-level executives and heads of innovation to data analytics and AI specialists. As the organiser of cutting-edge, international technology events that include the successful IP EXPO, Imago Techmedia has many years’ experience in designing shows to maximise lead generation opportunities for exhibitors.
Expert conference speakers
MACHINA Summit.AI features a range of high-profile speakers who will deliver presentations on AI, data analytics and IoT. They include:
- Dr. Damian Borth, Director of Deep Learning, DFKI (German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence)
- Dr. Wolfgang Hildesheim, AI Leader, IBM Watson
- Dr. Angie Ma, Founder, ASI Data Science
- Silviu Niculita, Head of Technology, Yonder
Dr. Steven Peters, Manager Technology Management Digitisation, Group Research A.I.,
- Danilo Poccia, Technical Evangelist, Amazon Web Services
- Karina Popova, Head of Development, LINK Mobility GmbH
- Jay Tuck, Consultant Speaker, ARD
- Prof. Dr. Patrick van der Smagt, Head of AI Research & CTO, Volkswagen Group
Five dedicated theatres
Depending on the subject of their presentation, the speakers will be assigned to one of the five dedicated theatres at the MACHINA Summit.AI event. These cover:
- MACHINA Summit.AI Keynote: Hear from industry leaders, analysts, early adopters and the technology companies driving change in Artificial Intelligence.
- Interaction with AI: how the most advanced companies in the world interact with AI and the cost and time savings made possible by doing so.
- Data Science and Machine learning: IoT is irreversibly changing the way that businesses need to analyse their data: the only option is to make machines intelligent enough to learn by themselves.
- Deep Learning: this allows computers to process and understand infinite amounts of data such as images, sound, and text.
- AI in the Enterprise: AI will become a core part of every company's technology strategy, so MACHINA Summit.AI helps visitors learn what is possible with AI now and in the near future.
Register and Attend
MACHINA Summit.AI exhibition is free for visitors to attend, providing they register before 7 November . After this time, there will be a charge of €60. The conference sessions are also free of charge, providing a unique and very cost-effective opportunity to learn how AI and related technologies will impact business. Companies interested in exhibiting at this unique event are welcome to contact Imago Techmedia for further information.
About MACHINA Summit.AI
MACHINA Summit.AI is a prestigious new AI, Analytics and IoT event launching at the MOC event centre in Munich, Germany on the 8-9 November 2017. The event will explore how all artificial intelligence technologies including machine learning, deep learning and cognitive computing, along with analytics and IoT are starting to affect the enterprise right now. Designed for CIOs, CTOs, data scientists, developers and business leaders who want to harness the next technological paradigm, MACHINA Summit.AI is brought to you by Imago Techmedia, the organisers of Europe’s leading enterprise IT events IP EXPO, UC EXPO and Cyber Security Europe.